Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Influenster Holiday VoxBox!

My first Vox Box!  I was so excited when I received the email, saying that I actually qualified for it, cause I almost never qualify/win anything!  And I love the products in this box!



This is everything in the box!


First off is Quaker's Real Medleys in Summer Berry Oatmeal, and I am not a big berry person, but this was really good!

 
EBOOST in Pink Lemonade
 
 
NYC's Liquid Lipshine in Nude York City, I absolutely love this!  It is very moisturising and, the best part is that it is not sticky!
 
 
Goody's QuikStyle Paddle Brush!  This actually worked better at drying my hair then i expected it too!
 
 
Kiss Nail Dress's!  This has to be my favorite thing out of this box!  I love the style, plus it has jewels, you can't go wrong with jewels!

 
And for this being my first time applying Nail Dress's, I don't think I did too bad
 
 
 
Loved how they looked on!
 
So for my first Influenster VoxBox, I am very impressed!  And hope to get another one soon!
 
Also, you can get $25 off your first purchase from Sole Society with the code INFLUENSTER25 until 1/31/13!
 
Hope you all had a great Christmas and hope the New Year has treated you well so far!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment